Monday, March 30, 2009

an update on the issues.

well. I'm dropping Spanish. That's all there is too it. I'll go to the registar's office tomorrow and take care of it officially. Really don't want the F on my transcript.

Chem is going slightly better, I got a B on the last quiz! It was very exciting for me.

Feeling quite sick these days. Can't seem to shake the sore throat, cheast/sinus cold, achey, tired feeling. Trying to get into the clinic this week to see if it's something more serious and if they can fix it! **just made my appointment. Tomorrow at 10:30. **

I'm signing up for Relay for Life also. If anyone is interested in helping with Donations, it would be greatly appreciated. I'll have some luminarias for sale as well as accepting any other donations people feel like giving, it all helps!

planning out next semester. it's going to be crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment