Friday, March 27, 2009

34-3 gallon tubs of Ice Cream.

So today was Little I friday. There where sooooo many baby's running around campus. It was also a TGIF and some science fair.

We were crazy busy at the Dairy Bar. We literaly went through 34-3 gallon tubs of Ice Cream. We scooped alll afternoon and I think that I have ice cream scooper elbow.

I'm using this weekend to recoup and do lots and lots of homework. and study up chem. May also head to the Animal Science Arena and watch the Beef and Dairy Shows. And a little bit of the Little I dance tomorrow night. Thinking about dropping Spanish because I'm failing and I just don't think I can catch up. I need to do some thinking and praying and see which is the right path to take.

also, if you're reading this. I've got an issue going on that requires prayer, needing some guidance and wisdom. I'm looking to God for it to all play out the way he wants.

but tonight is just a lovely girls night in with my favorite roommate (or former actually), Sarah Redfield. so, back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment