Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Proficiency Testing and Chemistry. Ugh.

So I woke up this morning with a sore throat and no voice. I had a voice when I went to bed, where did it go? Not so cool. And that was just the begining of my fantastic day.

When you graduate high school, isn't standardized testing supposed to be left behind? Today I took a four hour proficiency test that is mandatory for me to pass in order to graduate.

We had 40 minutes of writing, 40 minutes of math, 15 minutes to pee and then 40 minutes of reading and 40 minutes of science. Reminded me of the ACT, pretty much the same questions, and uh, Hello, already took that and did well, why do I need to take it again?

and to top the day off, I had a chem quiz. However, I think this quiz has gone better than any of the ones before it. I'm pretty sure I got at least a 24. I was excited because I understand what we were doing in those two chapters. We started chapter 8 today so we'll have to see how that goes. I have to spend my weekend writing my second term paper for that class too. Hopefully I can buckle down and actually get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment