Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So it's official. I'm moving back to Minnesota in 22 days. For the rest of the summer. I'm finishing up my run here at the Dairy Bar as summer secretary next week when the semi-permanent secretary starts and then tying up some projects for a few weeks and then head back to the parents.

I'm going to be working at the Buffalo Bar and Grill again and babysitting Jaiden and Jaicie 1-2 times a week. Thru the beginning of August at least. The Minnesota state fair is calling me again so I'll be back there for hopefully prep week and the whole state fair.

Moving home is a little bittersweet. On one hand, thrilled to be back in Minnesota, close to my friends and everyone and it's cheaper (Mom buys the groceries!) but on the other hand, I like being on my own out here in Brookings.

Like I said last time though, it's destined to be a summer of epic proportions. I'm gonna make the most of the time I have off and spend as much with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment