Wednesday, June 2, 2010

start of summer 2010

It's been almost a whole year since I last posted. At that time I was ending a summer at Timber Lake Camp in Shandaken, New York. It was a great summer, crazy and full of learning and excitement. They offered me a spot this summer but, I decided to stay a little closer to home. I'm working at the SDSU Dairy Bar, which is my job during the school year too. It's a great job for summer, I scoop Ice Cream, get to hang out with great coworkers, and get free ice cream!

This summer marks something epic. I'm going to be graduating in a year. This is my last summer as a child (more or less) who can make mistakes and stay out late and be naughty. Soon enough I will need to be a real grown up in the real grown up world. But until then I'm going to enjoy myself.

This summer is dedicated to friends, fun, watching sunsets and sunrises all in one night, staying out far too late, being far too loud, taking too many pictures and loving every minute.

It will be an adventure, hopefully the best adventure of my life so far. I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??? Nobody told me I was suppose to grow up! :)

    Love ya and miss ya.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete