Monday, June 21, 2010

It's been a while since I last wrote and not much has happened!

Grant's open house was the 13th, which meant yet another trip home. It was a stressful weekend for everyone except Grant (and boy, do my mom and I butt heads). The day itself went well and we had a pretty good turn out. I got to spend the day watching Jacie Mae so Jodi could help my mom with the food and everything. She has to be one of the happiest babies, the only time she cries is when she's hungry. We had a good day with lots of smiles and cuddles (she fell asleep on me 3 times, so sweet). I'm glad she loves me because I'm gonna be watching them probably about once a week when I move home.

This weekend I did alot of babysitting here in Brookings. I watched the Bariteau kids friday, saturday AND sunday night. So much fun. Saturday we all went to Katy and Andy's wedding reception, which was lovely (3rd of the season!). Below are some pictures from our night in friday. So much fun with these kids :)







Funny Faces with the Kids. Love them all


This is Christopher's Scary Face!




No comments:

Post a Comment