Tuesday, May 5, 2009

stay in my loop!

well. It's finals week and Yes, you're right, I should be studying, but I just can't seem to FOCUS.  Only 3 tests stand between me and summer (and the end of my 4th semester of college, yeah, I'm getting old!).  And what a CRAZY busy summer it's going to be.

Chem, Econ and Bio.  In that order. Oh boy, it's going to be tough to take tests when it's finally nice.

I finally found a place to stay for the month of May.  My friend Jillian who happens to be graduating has decided to win the best friend award and is letting me rent her room at a very cheap rate!  Jack and I are still looking for a place to live from June 1st on...but having a roof over my head for this month relieves a little anxiety at least.  

I have a job for the rest of May and June until I leave for camp.  I'll be employed full time at the SDSU Dairy Bar and Plant.  38 hours a week, Monday through  Friday.  8-4pm.  What am I going to do with the rest of my time?  I think that I'm going to be very bored but at least it's only for a few weeks and my weekends are packed full!  (But if anyone has any book recommendations, they will be duly noted!)

For those of you who live in Minnesota (especially the Wright County Area), I'm going to be at mom and dads a few different times through out the summer and would definitely love to see you all!  I have a trip planned to Fargo and Dairy Camp as well.  A Girls Twins Getaway right after finals as well!  This summer may be shortened but it's not going to be any less fun!


The countdown to camp: 46 days.  FOURTY SIX until I board that Airplane and take off!  I'm getting to be way too excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment