Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fargo Tomorrow.

A brief update.  Sitting up waiting for Laundry. I was completely out of clean clothes!

Fargo tomorrow. Way excited.  Leaving around 3. Dinner with the Girls (Sarah, Courtney and Deb) and then who knows but it shall be fun!  Lake on saturday (Sun, Sun Sun :]).  Hanging out Sunday AND seeing miss Amy my other half on my way back to B-town.  It should be a good weekend, if you think of me, please pray for good weather and safe travels.

Check facebook next week for pictures! There will be plenty I promise!

School is almost out for the high school seniors! Congrats all my graduating friends and I wish I could go to ALL of the Grad parties, but alas, I'm out here.  Have a good day all.

I moved a few boxes into the new place today. It's really happening, I have a home!

camp countdown: 23 days. That's less than a month.
Move in countdown: 4 days. That's less than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment