Saturday, May 16, 2009

my life this week.

So Here I am.  Finals are done. Grades are posted (unfortunately, not so great this semester). And I still am lacking a place to live next year.  I'm pretty much sick of Realtors and this whole process. I'd just like a home please. I am done in Brookings in 4 weeks.  2 weeks of May and 2 weeks in June and then 1 week at home.  Then New York.  I'd really like to be all moved in and settled by the beginning of June.  

New York is just 35 days away!  I got all my paper work printed off and now just have to go through the process of filling it all out.  And it's a lot of paper work. eww. 

Work is going well, I'm spending a lot of time with small children.  We have a tour pretty much everyday and most of them are first graders.  It wears you out but they are so cute, it's worth it.  
I also got to babysit two boys from church the other night.  They are just so cute, it's unbelievable.  But also sooo full of energy, I felt like I needed a nap half way through the night!  We did watch Kung Fu Panda too, which may have been a mistake, because Jaiden decided to break out the kung fu moves...too funny really.

so that's what's going on right now, nothing too exciting.  Work M-F and hanging out on the weekends.  I'll be home next weekend and in Fargo the weekend after that.  Graduations and catching up with friends from High School is pretty much going to eat up all my time. 

Prom is today and my brother (my little baby brother who now towers over me at 6'3'') is going.  I can't wait to see pictures of him all spiffed up in his tux! I wish I would have decided to go home last night to see Grand March.

Also-Was at the Twins games Tuesday and Wednesday.  13 innings! But totally worth staying to the end to see that Grand Slam.  Did anyone watch the game on TV? See a huge sign with curly red and blue ribbon? It read: Burt Should Circle Us Because the Best things from South Dakota are: Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, The Two of Us and Jason Kubel!  I heard from a friend we were spotted during the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment