Friday, July 23, 2010

sweet summertime

Whew, it's been a while since I've posted. been crazy busy enjoying my summer and catching up with everyone.

I'm working two nights a week and picking up babysitting gigs here and there, which is really nice for a little extra cash! Spending lots of time with Betsy which is awesome for sure but is gonna suck when I go back to Brookings because I'm gonna miss her!

Got to Chaperone 4H camp last week, that was a great expereience, even if it made me feel a little old (chaperone, yikes right?) It wasn't my county but I had a blast at a new camp and meeting all their counselors and seeing ones that I did winter camp with when I was in high school.

Went out last night with Nikki and Autumn and oh boy, do we know how to have a good time. 2.99 long islands? Yes please. Met a cute boy too who asked for my number, so we'll see how that goes :]

Work tonight and heading back to Brookings for the weekend to pay rent and air out my room and visit my very favorite kids ever, missing them WAY too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment