Tuesday, July 27, 2010

spent the weekend in Brookings. It was great to see my favorite kids, Baby Mercy is getting so big and such a happy smiley baby. and the other kids were thrilled to see me. Gave Mercy and Purity their new hair bows too. Did the nursery thing Sunday at church, got to see Miss Quinn, I think I'm her favorite, she never wants me to put her down!

Took the girls lunch at the Dairy Bar on monday and hung out with everyone for a bit, was good to see them too.

I'm definitely ready to be back in Btown permanently, I miss too much being in MN!

Working 3 nights this week and last minute County Arts-In stuff. Hopefully having Bets and the boys over for grilling and swim time friday. Friday night, Aunt J and JR's Engagement party and artsin overnight sat-sun. Then sleepover at Bets newww place!. Such a busy week, will post some pictures of the festivities soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment