Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Woodstock

Today was my first day off. Me and three of the art shack girls that I work with decided to spend our day there. We shopped and ate awesome Chinese at a place called Wok n Roll. How cute right? We also got to lay out for a few hours by the river-the only thing missing was an acoustic guitar.

Woodstock was everything I had imagined. Old bearded men with guitars, Crazy ladies in floral skirts and tons of tie dye, Beatles and Bob Dylan posters, and lots of people enjoying the farmers market.

I think I'm in love, I want to spend every day I have off there just soaking up the culture, It was so great. I think everyone should go. Also today we found out the Dave Mathews band is playing on the field where Woodstock the concert was held later this summer. It's pretty much a must do and it's definitely on the agenda!

I'm going to bed early tonight and am refreshed and ready to take on another week of loud children, annoying children and my crazy teen girls (who actually seem to like me!)

I've been re posted in the art shack and am now just a floater and no LONGER IN CHARGE OF ROCKETS. way too exciting! I really love it in there and now get to do tons of fun stuff like make jewelery.

More updates when more fun things happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment