Friday, July 24, 2009

visiting day......

So It happened. I've been moved. I now work with Freshman bunk one. We are also currently experiencing World War Three.

None of our girls get along ever and all 7 of them want to go home tomorrow which is Visiting Day (let me get there later). I have 7 girls ages 6 thru 7. They are crazy little girls, cute and cuddley sometimes but other times they are just pure evil. The older ones pick on the little one and then on each other. I really have no idea what to do...

Visiting Day is tomorrow. I'm totally frightened. If my kids are nuts, imagine what the parents are going to be like. PLUS they bring so much food and presents for the kids, if only we were aloud to accept tips, I totally think that we deserve them.

oh man. bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment