Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a little longer of an update :]

well, I don't know chem test results but I didn't die and I don't think I failed it, I knew forsure more than half of the questions. so I'm thinking it won't be an awful result.

Bio test tomorrow, but that's easier and it's about Human Anatomy which I learned alot of in Bio 101 and in High School. so I'm not as worried and we group studied tonight, which was actually kind of productive.

Tomorrow I'm going home, so excited to see mom and dad, the new filly, the dog AND sleep in my bed :). I have a crazy busy weekend planned, catching up with everyone and going out basically every day. But I miss everyone and I need some catch up time.

I talked to the realty company today and the lady we had met with is uh, no longer with them, so that's why we hadn't heard anything about an apartment. But luckily, the lady on the phone was super nice and is getting everything checked out for me and calling me back soon. So Hopefully, we'll know something about a place soon. Please pray because 4 hours is too long of a commute. :] I'll keep everyone updated as I know.

okay, well. time to pack and perhaps get some sleep. working and a test in the morning. then driving home.

1 comment: